Simplify your Site Navigation
- Remember that a large percentage of your visitors may be using mobiles to “save time” this busy Holiday season. Give them a pleasant surprise when they visit your site by making Navigation as easy and minimalistic as possible.
- Reduce the number of steps people have to take between clicking through and your final checkout
- Make your buttons larger and more visible (and clickable!)
- Reduce the number of tabs
- Simplify your pages – reduce text and graphics clutter and make sure each page has a strong purpose
- Put all non-essential text and graphics below the fold, so that mobile users never have to go there if they are on a mission to buy