QuickStart Website Program
Create client websites in WordPress to generate extra revenue along with your current business model.
Build Client Websites (in as little as 1 hr/site)
QuickStart Website Program includes:
- Step by Step Walk through of my entire process
- Two open office calls per week (Tues/Wed) for 4 weeks in Feb 2015
- Supportive Group (max 22 per group) – available all year long
- Build your own demo sites
- Build your own custom system (after you’ve tried working with mine)
- Access to ALL of my templates, framework, videos, themes and plugins (treat it like PLR (private label rights) where you would use the framework, but modify it to include your brand & style.)
- Review your process. I’ll look at the work flow, how you’ve set it up & make recommendations/suggestions (must be done within 60 days – to reward fast action takers)
Swipe Files Included
- All of my quickstart tutorial files – video & pdf handouts (to modify with your own branding)
- email swipe file (welcome email & after the project is finished)
Example of the client video tutorials
- My top 10 recommended plugins for client sites
- Intake form – my detailed intake form to streamline your web client’s choices and accelerate your go-live time
- Website Setup Checklist (this is the process I use to get the website done in 1 hour – you’ll want to use this for your first website & modify to suit your own unique needs. This could be setup in Asana or To-Do, but I preferred the print version so I could hand-write short notes as I was going through the process)
- For clients: website starter checklist (basically a duplicate of the Google intake document, but in word & pdf)
After our 4 week together I’d like to set up some time (within 60 days) to review what you’ve created, give feedback and help make creating websites as stress-free as possible for you.
History of the QuickStart Website
In 2011, after building 50 or so WordPress sites myself, I began helping friends, family and a few clients to build theirs. I started to find shortcuts and methods to build them faster. But what I found frustrating is that it would take forever to teach someone else those first basic steps, when the most important thing (in my humble opinion) was for them to create their first website offer, blog post or begin building their email list.
So, instead of helping them with the initial setup, I started to ask for their account login information – and I’d do the initial setup for them, and support them while they picked the right theme and set up their email list.
This helped, but it was still frustratingly slow…. I knew it didn’t need to take this long (sometimes weeks or months), so I made a workflow that was even easier.
I asked them to send me logins for their email provider, hosting company and to pick colors and fonts from a small list.
From their answers, I was able to create a fairly basic, clean looking website that already had SEO setup, email list setup, with an optin in the sidebar, all of the standard pages (like home, about, terms of service and disclosure), and regular backups. In many cases I included at least 3 blog posts on their main topic (from my PLR library).
And, I did all of this usually in 55 minutes – on rare occasions it would take a 1.5 hours.
Then I sent back their website login information & encouraged them to fill in more information on their home page, about pages, etc. And gave them links to my training videos so they could change their website as time went on.
I was selling these websites for a very silly low price (because I have a bleeding heart for people who want to create a dream business, but don’t have a lot of cash) of $157.
Sometimes I’d sell it for less, and always justified it to myself because it took an hour of my time, and I earned affiliate commission when they signed up for website hosting through my links (sometimes $100 in commissions per website I built)
I wouldn’t recommend selling for such a low price…. somewhere in the $300-500 range makes a lot more sense.After building 100+ websites I became bored (is this a classic entrepreneur problem, I wonder?), and in early 2014 I offered to….
“sell my system” to other service based entrepreneurs – people like you.
And, I’m so glad I did! The most amazing people joined -and we had fun creating new income streams for their business.
But don’t just take my word for it….
…..these were some very enthusiastic messages from Kimberly and Mary, part way through the program last year.
What is your investment in the QuickStart Program?The group last year told me they learned far more than they did from other programs, including Girls Guide to Web Design – (not sure if yo know that one). I’m pretty modest though, so I’m not inflating the price to match those other programs. It’s $299, and I’m sure you can make back easily with your first or second paid project. I also offer a 3 or 4 payment option, and I believe there is a 6 month payment option through paypal (for purchases over $99) if you’d like to test that out as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Disclaimer: Although I can’t guarantee any specific income numbers from this program, it is reasonable to expect to earn back the registration fee within the first 1-2 websites you sell.
Refund Policy: Due to limited spacing, I can’t process refunds after the program starts. You will receive content in advance of the start date to help make sure this program is right for you. Refunds can be requested 15 days in advance of the course start date (Feb 1). 50% refund will be available up to 3 days before the start date, and no refunds after Feb 1, 2015.