Emergency Planning - Quick Cash Flow
Find creative ways to repurpose things you've created to prepare for emergencies and cash flow crunches.
In this course you will:
* Find creative ways to repurpose things you've worked on over the recent years-how to make sure you're not scrambling to write a sales page / offer in the midst of an emergency
* Find my fail safe way to never run out of product creation ideas
* 25+ ideas of creative ways to bring in money faster
* 25+ variations of product ideas you can use to create your own passive income
Hi, my name is Loralee Hutton, creator of the 14 Day Product Challenge. A challenge that's run twice per year, since early 2013. I'm an online portable business advisor, and absolutely adore testing out tools, plugins and gadgets that make working online easier. You can find me at LoraleeHutton.com where I blog about running a portable online business and share what I've learned through mini-courses, workshops and resource guides. From time to time, I run live challenges (like this one), bringing together other like-minded entrepreneurs to “get stuff done".You may have recently seen my very first book release… “Info Product Complete", which mirrors the process we'll be going through in this live challenge.
Connect with me online:
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Or, get this course as part of the Portable Biz Club:
Receive a coupon for 1 free product each month. Learn about a topic that's relevant for you, right now.
Plus, access to discussion forums to ask and answer questions, and network with other awesome online business owners.
Free Portable Biz Club
- Monthly Video or PDF training (from this list)
- Weekly tips & tricks emails
VIP Portable Biz Club
- Get access to any of my courses, instead of waiting for one per month.
- twice monthly open Q&A call (one that's ideal for people in the UK, and another for Australia & NZ)
- Premium WordPress Themes
- Premium WordPress Plugins (including Runclick webinars, JV giveaway plugin, CommentLuv)
- PLR reports you can sell to your customers