Ask Friends and Family For Help
Only ask friends and family who will are respectful. This isn't meant to be an exercise where you walk away bruised and battered. Choose 2 or 3 people carefully and ask these questions.
What are my Strengths?
- What am I naturally good at?
- What comes really easy to me?
- What are the personal attributes, qualities and talents that are uniquely you, and people compliment you for?
- What advice are people always coming to me for?
- What do you love doing so much that you lose track of time?
design experiences for people
~ Alex Baisley www.bigdreamprogram.com
What are your “Weaknesses"?
You may not be able to see as clearly for yourself, but your friends will hear you complaining about things repeatedly. Your “weaknesses" will be in that area.
- What frustrates you so much that you dread having to tackle it?
- What activity can you do but you struggle when you're completing it. It doesn't come easy, and you feel awkward when you are doing it?
- When asked to do a certain activity, is there extra tension in your shoulders or tightness in your stomach? (signs from your body that this is something you don't want to do)
Really think about this, and ask friends and family about your strengths and weaknesses… What is it I'm complaining about doing?